Top ten technologies the U.S. Army's Rapid Equipping Force is looking for
1. IED destruction devices
2. Dismounted operations support
3. Intelligence, Surveillance and Reconnaissance in inhospitable environments
4. Small combat operation post/village support operations
5. Dismounted Blue Force Tracker and Mission Command
6. Counter Ambush (mitigate direct fire and rocket-propelled grenades)
7. Non-lethal messaging
8. Advance Escalation of Force Support
9. Entry control point ops and vehicle search
10. Routine Clearance Support
Many of these goals are based around giving information to warfighters on the front lines and protecting the dismounted soldier. These goals were created by requests from soldiers who have been in theater and understand what dangers are being faced.
For those who have solutions, ideas can be submitted at www.FBO.gov BAA number W91CRB-11-R-0038.