Wire News provided by   
Lexis Nexis

Hot on the Wire

Northrop Grumman breaks ground on new M-SAT facility in Baltimore

July 21, 2014 The 25,000-square-foot building is designed to handle space payload integration programs. "Northrop Grumman is committed to finding more affordable solutions to the nation's needs for critical space systems," sai...

Parker Aerospace develops PAO cooling pumps

July 21, 2014 The pumps will use 90 percent common parts, regardless of the coolant flow-rate requirement. The remaining 10 percent will be a module specific to the system requirement that determines coolant flow of 12 to 25 g...

Elbit - Cyclone receives approval to manufacture F-35 JSF components

July 21, 2014 The approvals come after a series of successful qualification tests carried out by Lockheed Martin as part of a seven-year agreement for Elbit - Cyclone to deliver 16 unique components and assemblies for the JSF ...

Avnet Electronics announces distribution agreement with TE Connectivity

July 21, 2014 With this expanded distribution agreement, Avnet can now offer customers looking for connectors in sizes ranging from standard density to near-double density D38999 styles an even greater array of connectivity op...

Washington: Powered Support Systems Mechanic Job in KLAMATH FALLS, OR

July 21, 2014 US Air Force has issued the following job vacancies:Powered Support Systems Mechanic Job in KLAMATH FALLS, ORVacancy No. ORAF14-387 464930 Department Air National Guard Units (Title 32)Salary $23.19 to $27.0...

Washington: Electronics Technician Job in SAN ANTONIO, TX

July 21, 2014 US Air Force has issued the following job vacancies:Electronics Technician Job in SAN ANTONIO, TXVacancy No. 8Y-Hill-1168803-107981-CMD Department Air Force Materiel CommandSalary $69,497.00 to $90,344.00 G...

UPDATE: - US imposes sanctions against Russian defence companies

July 20, 2014 FULL TEXTThe United States has imposed limited financial sanctions against eight Russian defence companies, with the European Union due to announce its own measures against organisations linked to Moscow in respo...

Northrop Grumman breaks ground on new M-SAT facility in Baltimore

July 20, 2014 The 25,000-square-foot building is designed to handle space payload integration programs. "Northrop Grumman is committed to finding more affordable solutions to the nation's needs for critical space systems," sai...

Parker Aerospace develops PAO cooling pumps

July 20, 2014 The pumps will use 90 percent common parts, regardless of the coolant flow-rate requirement. The remaining 10 percent will be a module specific to the system requirement that determines coolant flow of 12 to 25 g...

Elbit - Cyclone receives approval to manufacture F-35 JSF components

July 20, 2014 The approvals come after a series of successful qualification tests carried out by Lockheed Martin as part of a seven-year agreement for Elbit - Cyclone to deliver 16 unique components and assemblies for the JSF ...

Bombardier Reaches Technology Demonstration Milestone

July 19, 2014 Farnborough Airshow - Bombardier Aerospace announced today the completion of another milestone in the execution of its Strategic Technology program for civil aviation and a first in the aerospace industry - a non...

US imposes sanctions against Russian defence companies

July 19, 2014 FULL TEXTThe United States has imposed limited financial sanctions against eight Russian defence companies, with the European Union due to announce its own measures against organisations linked to Moscow in respo...

Acromag Names New International Sales Director 17 July 2014

July 19, 2014 Acromag has promoted Russell Nieves to manage distribution channels for both their embedded computing product line and their process automation product line globally.Russ Nieves International Sales DirectorTo ali...

Northrop Grumman breaks ground on new M-SAT facility in Baltimore

July 19, 2014 The 25,000-square-foot building is designed to handle space payload integration programs. "Northrop Grumman is committed to finding more affordable solutions to the nation's needs for critical space systems," sai...

Parker Aerospace develops PAO cooling pumps

July 19, 2014 The pumps will use 90 percent common parts, regardless of the coolant flow-rate requirement. The remaining 10 percent will be a module specific to the system requirement that determines coolant flow of 12 to 25 g...

Elbit - Cyclone receives approval to manufacture F-35 JSF components

July 19, 2014 The approvals come after a series of successful qualification tests carried out by Lockheed Martin as part of a seven-year agreement for Elbit - Cyclone to deliver 16 unique components and assemblies for the JSF ...

South Dakota: Electronics Mechanic

July 18, 2014 Jobs of South Dakota State, The State of South Dakota has issued the following job announcement:Electronics MechanicDepartment:Department of the ArmyAgency:Army National Guard Units (Title 32)

Global Markets and Technologies for Sensors

July 18, 2014 Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue:Global Markets and Technologies for Sensorshttp://www.reportlinker.com/p01169889/Global-Markets-and-Technologies-for-Sens...

Wyoming: 91F Small Arms/Artillery Repairer in TORRINGTON Wyoming United States

July 18, 2014 Wyoming Jobs has issued the following job vacancy: 91F Small Arms/Artillery Repairer in TORRINGTON Wyoming United StatesJob DescriptionIf you have an interest in maintaining and repairing precision electronics, ...

-Orbit International receives orders totaling approximately $ 2,000,000, orders are for both Orbit's Power and Electronics Groups

July 18, 2014 ENP Newswire - 18 July 2014Release date- 17072014 - Orbit International Corp. (NASDAQ:ORBT), an electronics manufacturer and software solutions provider announced that its Power and Electronics Groups received ne...

-Danish EH101 helicopters equipped with Terma self-protection suite

July 18, 2014 ENP Newswire - 18 July 2014Release date- 16072014 - Farnborough - Last Friday the first of three Danish EH101 Tactical Troop Transport helicopters was deployed to Afghanistan as part of the Danish contribution to...

Northrop Grumman breaks ground on new M-SAT facility in Baltimore

July 18, 2014 The 25,000-square-foot building is designed to handle space payload integration programs. "Northrop Grumman is committed to finding more affordable solutions to the nation's needs for critical space systems," sai...

Teal Group Predicts Worldwide UAV Market Will Total $77 Billion in Its 2014 UAV Market Profile and Forecast

July 18, 2014  Teal Group analysts, in their 2014 Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAVs) integrated market study, estimate that UAV spending will nearly double over the next decade from current worldwide UAV expenditures of $5.7...

Parker Aerospace develops PAO cooling pumps

July 18, 2014 The pumps will use 90 percent common parts, regardless of the coolant flow-rate requirement. The remaining 10 percent will be a module specific to the system requirement that determines coolant flow of 12 to 25 g...

Raytheon to provide torpedo integration on Alenia Aermacchi aircraft for Turkish Navy

July 18, 2014  Raytheon Company (NYSE: RTN) will serve as weapons integrator for Italian aircraft manufacturer Alenia Aermacchi, providing 31 months of engineering services support for integration of MK 54 and MK 46 torpe...

All Access Sponsors

View the 2014 Buyer's Guide Now!


Mil & Aero Magazine

July 2014
Volume 25, Issue 7
file

Download Our Apps



iPhone

iPad

Android

Connect With Us



Newsletters

Military & Aerospace Electronics

Weekly newsletter covering technical content, breaking news and product information
SUBSCRIBE

Defense Executive

Monthly newsletter covering business news and strategic insights for executive managers
SUBSCRIBE

Embedded Computing Report

Monthly newsletter covering news on embedded computing in aerospace, defense and industrial-rugged applications
SUBSCRIBE

Unmanned Vehicles

Monthly newsletter covering news updates for designers of unmanned vehicles
SUBSCRIBE