An end-to-end processing platform purpose built to deliver the critical technologies necessary for mission success
Networking: Open, interoperable and secure networking based on widely adopted commercial protocols and standards to enable connectivity from data to decision
Storage: Fast, radiation-tolerant and encrypted data-at-rest solutions to securely store the vast amounts of data produced by sophisticated edge sensors
Headquartered in Andover, MA, Mercury has 24 globally located design, manufacturing, and integration offices to serve aerospace and defense customers. Click to see all Mercury locations.
Mercury has built a processing platform from the most trusted, contemporary portfolio that scales from silicon, though modules, boards, to systems for aerospace and defense.
- System building blocks and development platforms: Multiprocessing, Single Board Computers, GPGPU, Video, Graphics, FPGA Processor, FPGA, A/D & D/A, Networking, I/O Interfaces, Storage, Clock/Synthesizers, Analog RF, Development Platforms and Accessories, Memory, Electronic Warfare Development Systems
- Rugged servers and subsystems: Airborne and Mission Computers, OpenVPX Subsystems, Rugged Edge Servers, Small Form Factor Computers, RF & Digital Signal Recorders
- SiP and Chip modules: System-in-Package and Multi-Chip Modules
- Rugged, secure systems and modules purpose-built for big data loads: Storage and Transfer Systems, RF & Digital Signal Recorders, Avionics Video Recorders, Space Data Recorders, Encrypted Storage and Devices, Radiation-Tolerant Modules
- Reliable networking across and within systems: Communications and Networking
- Board and system development, testing and integration: Software & Tools
- Crisp, clear avionic/vetronic displays: Multi-Function Displays, Head-Up Display, LCD Modules for Primary Flight Displays, Display Accessories
- RF & microwave systems and mixed-signal modules: FPGA Processor, FPGA, A/D & D/A, Microwave Frequency Converters, Integrated Microwave Assemblies, Signal Sources, Amplifiers, Active RF & Microwave Components, Passive RF Components, Space-Qualified Components
- Reliable networking across and within systems: Secure Hardware and IP Solutions, System Security Engineering (SSE) services
EW Training, Test and Evaluation Solutions:
- Test radar performance and speed development: Radar environment simulators and development subsystems
- Emulate combat scenarios and train pilots: Digital Radio Frequency Memory (DRFMs) and mPOD EA Training System
Mercury’s experienced engineering, project management and technology teams work across multiple disciplines to integrate and transform the latest commercial and advanced technologies into optimized, field-ready solutions. Our experts handle the rigors of system integration, allowing you to prioritize your core application-specific value.