MIDDLETON, Wisc., 23 Nov. 2009. Extreme Engineering Solutions (X-ES) announces the availability of its first conduction-cooled PMC/XMC single-board computer, the XPedite5501. It is based on Freescale Semiconductor's dual-core QorIQ P2020 processor.
XPedite5501 operates with two 1.2 GHz PowerPC e500 cores, and supports:
* As much as 4 gigabytes of DDR3-800 ECC SDRAM;
* As much as 8 gigabytes of NAND flash and 256 MB of redundant NOR flash;
* 32-bit/33-MHz PCI (PMC interface);
* PCI Express or Serial RapidIO (PCIe or sRIO XMC interface);
* two Gigabit Ethernet ports; and
* operating system support for Green Hills INTEGRITY Board Support Package (BSP), the Wind River VxWorks BSP, the QNX Neutrino BSP, and Linux BSP.
XPedite5501 is shipping now with pricing from $1,995 to $3,595 depending on memory configuration and Level 1 to Level 5 ruggedization level. Volume discounts apply based on final configuration and yearly commitments. XPedite5500: a PMC module with front panel I/O is also available.
For further information on X-ES products or services, please visit: www.xes-inc.com or call (608) 833-1155.