- NVIDIA RTX™ 5000 (AD103) GPU with 9728 CUDA Cores, 304 Tensor Cores, 76 RT Cores
- 16 GB GDDR6 256-bit memory with up to 576 GB/s
- Up to 4 DisplayPort outputs, options for DVI/HDMI
- Module power: 90W to 130W, configurable
The VPX3U-AD5000E-VO module includes an NVIDIA RTX™ RTX 5000 Ada embedded GPU and a PCIe Gen4 switch in a rugged 3U VPX module. The NVIDIA RTX 5000 embedded GPU provides the advanced processing capabilities for high performance embedded computing (HPEC) and artificial intelligence (AI) processing.
The NVIDIA Ada architecture includes CUDA cores for HPEC, 4th generation Tensor cores for AI and data science computations, and 3rd generation Ray Tracing (RT) cores for visually accurate rendering. The Ada GPU uses a new TSMC 4N NVIDIA Custom Manufacturing Process which to increased efficiency. The denser Ada GPUs have more CUDA and Tensor cores operating at higher clock frequencies at the same power, delivering significantly more performance per watt compared to WOLF’s previous generation product. For example, comparing the 144L to the 153L, the 153L can achieve two to three times the GFLOPS/W (depending on power and GPU temperature).
Unlocking the best performance requires the best cooling capability. WOLF’s advanced cooling technology is designed to move heat using a low weight, high efficiency path from the GPU die to the wedgelocks.
- Ada GPGPU parallel processing:
- CUDA Toolkit 12, CUDA Compute capability 8.9
- CUDA-X AI and CUDA-X HPEC libraires
- OpenCL™ 3.0, DirectX® 12 Ultimate, OpenGL 4.6, OpenGL ES 3.2, Vulkan™ 1.2
- 304 Tensor Cores (4th Gen)
- 76 Ray Tracing cores (3rd Gen)
- NVENC (8th Gen) and NVDEC (5th Gen) with up to 8K video encoding and hardware decoding support
CONNECTIVITY / SYSTEM MANAGEMENT
- IPMI system management
- NVIDIA GPUDirect RDMA support
- Configurable PCIe Gen4 switch
- Windows and Linux drivers
MECHANICAL / OPEN SYSTEMS ARCHITECTURE
- High level of ruggedization:
- Rugged Conduction cooled
- Operating temperature: -40° to +85°C
- Vibration (sine wave): 10G peak, 5 - 2000Hz
- Shock: 40G peak
- Dimensions: 160mm x 100mm x 25.4mm
- Weight (approximately): 1.5kg
- ANSI/VITA 48, 65 (VPX-REDI, OpenVPX)
- SOSA Aligned profile support 14.6.11 or the SOSA Legacy payload slot profile 14.2.3
Open the product datasheet - includes block diagram, order codes, etc.