The XPedite7750 is an enhanced, Type 7 COM Express® module based on the Intel® Xeon® D-1700 series (formerly Ice Lake-D) of processors. COM Express® provides a standards-based form factor to bring PC processing to a wide range of applications. The XPedite7750 is ideal for the high-bandwidth and processing-intensive requirements of today’s commercial, industrial, and military applications. The small footprint and standards-based form factor make the XPedite7750 perfect for portable and rugged environments, while providing an upgrade path for the future.
The XPedite7750 accommodates 32 GB of DDR4 ECC SDRAM in two channels to support memory-intensive applications. The XPedite7750 also hosts numerous I/O ports and interfaces, including 10 Gigabit Ethernet, Gigabit Ethernet, PCI Express, USB 3.0, and LVTTL serial.
Wind River VxWorks and X-ES Enterprise Linux Support Packages (XEL) are available.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® D-1700 series (formerly Ice Lake-D) processors
- Up to 10 Xeon®-class cores in a single, power-efficient SoC package
- SKUs available with native extended temperature support
- Standard COM Express® Basic form factor with ruggedization enhancements
- COM Express® enhanced Type 7 pinout
- 32 GB of DDR4 ECC SDRAM in two channels
- 32 GB of SLC NAND flash
- 16 lanes of PCIe Gen3, available as one x16 PCIe interface
- 16 lanes of PCIe Gen2, available as two x8 PCIe interfaces
- Four 10GBASE-KR Ethernet ports (can be configured as one 40GBASE-KR4 Ethernet port)
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet port
- Four USB 3.0 ports
- Two LVTTL serial ports
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- X-ES Enterprise Linux (XEL) BSP
- Contact factory for availability of Green Hills INTEGRITY, QNX Neutrino, and LynuxWorks LynxOS BSPs, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers