The XPedite7870 is a secure, high-performance, 3U VPX-REDI, single board computer based on the Intel® Xeon® D-2700 series (formerly Ice Lake-D) of processors. The XPedite7870 is an optimal choice for computationally heavy applications requiring maximum data and information protection.
The XPedite7870 integrates SecureCOTS™ technology with a Microsemi® PolarFire™ FPGA for hosting custom functions to protect data from being modified or observed and provides an ideal solution when stringent security capabilities are required.
The XPedite7870 provides incredible speed with two 40GBASE-KR4 and one 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet ports. It accommodates up to 64 GB of DDR4 ECC SDRAM in four channels and up to 32 GB of onboard SLC NAND flash in addition to numerous I/O ports, including USB 2.0, PCIe, and RS-232/422/485 serial through the backplane connectors.
Wind River VxWorks and X-ES Enterprise Linux (XEL) Board Support Packages (BSPs) are available.
- Supports Intel® Xeon® D-2700 series (formerly Ice Lake-D) processors
- Up to 20 Xeon®-class cores in a single, power-efficient SoC package
- SKUs available with native extended temperature support
- Designed with SecureCOTS™ technology to support enhanced security and trusted computing
- Microsemi® PolarFire™ FPGA with 128 MB SPI flash
- 3U VPX (VITA 46) module
- Compatible with multiple VITA 65 OpenVPX™ slot profiles
- Ruggedized Enhanced Design Implementation (REDI) per VITA 48
- 64 GB of DDR4 ECC SDRAM in four channels
- 32 GB of SLC NAND flash
- Two 40GBASE-KR4 Ethernet ports
- One 10/100/1000BASE-T Ethernet port
- Two x4 Gen3, one x4 Gen2, and two x2 Gen2 PCIe interfaces
- Two USB 2.0 ports
- Two RS-232/422/485 serial ports
- Wind River VxWorks BSP
- X-ES Enterprise Linux (XEL) BSP
- Contact factory for SATA, PCIe Gen4, or 100GBASE-KR4 availability
- Contact factory for availability of Green Hills INTEGRITY, QNX Neutrino, and LynuxWorks LynxOS BSPs, as well as Microsoft Windows drivers