High speed VPX systems incorporating PCIe Gen 4 / Gen 5 and 100GBASE-KR4 protocols are here. The DK3HS supports 25Gb per lane data rates for 100Gb performance in new systems being developed for VPX and SOSA aligned payloads. It enables the early stages of system development with open access and flexible configurability resulting in faster time to deployment for critical mission requirements in new and emerging defense programs. DK3HS includes power and ground backplane, power supply, fan cooling and rear transition area. Backplane profiles are created using slot to slot cabling systems.
Learn how LCR products can help ensure program success from the development stage through deployment.
- 25Gb per lane data rates for PCIe Gen 4 / Gen 5 and 100GBASE-KR4 protocols
- Quick-conversion air or conduction cooled slot inserts
- Open access design with a carrying handle
- Accepts application targeted or power and ground backplanes
- Supports up to 8 VPX and SOSA aligned modules
- Intended for lab use in benign environments