The XChange3031 is a conduction-cooled 3U VPX Ethernet switch module. The XChange3031 provides one backplane 40GBASE-KR4 Ethernet port, six backplane 10GBASE-KR Ethernet ports, four backplane 10GBASE-T Ethernet ports, and up to eight backplane 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports.
The XChange3031 delivers full wire-speed across all of its ports and supports jumbo packets up to 10 kB. It also supports IPv6 and a comprehensive set of IETF RFCs and IEEE protocols.
As a fully managed Layer 2 switch, the XChange3031 has support for features such as VLANs (IEEE 802.1Q), LACP, STP, RSTP, PVRST+ MSTP, SNMP, flow control, port mirroring, port authentication (IEEE 802.1x), Quality of Service (QoS), ACL, IGMP, MLD, and LLDP.
- Non-blocking, full wire-speed Ethernet switch
- Layer 2 switching with extensive IEEE protocol and IETF RFC support
- One 40GBASE-KR4 Ethernet port
- Six 10GBASE-KR Ethernet ports
- Four 10GBASE-T Ethernet ports
- Up to eight 1000BASE-T Ethernet ports
- Ruggedized Enhanced Design Implementation (REDI) per VITA 48
- Conduction cooling
- IPv4 and IPv6 support
- Support for jumbo frames up to 10 kB
- IEEE 1588v2 transparent clocking support
- SSH and SNMP server support
- Optional XMC site
- Optional VITA 46.11 Tier 1 and Tier 2 IPMI Controller (IPMC)