The SGRB Series of space qualified DC-DC converters is specifically designed for the harsh radiation environment of space applications. Using advanced EPC Space GaN technology, the SGRB is radiation tolerant and achieves very high efficiency. A fixed-frequency reduced voltage switching topology results in very low input and output noise, making it suitable for use in telecommunication systems. VPT’s history of proven space flight heritage ensures long term performance and reliability.
- Up to 400 W output power
- High Efficiency up to 95% using GaN technology
- Integrated EMI filter
- 141 V, 1 msec transient
- 80 V transient with reduced output power
- Overvoltage protection
- Current limit protection
- Short circuit protection
- 4 bit word voltage adjustment
- Power supply telemetry
- Parallel up to 5 units with current share
- TID performance to 100 krad(si) characterized for ELDRS
- SEE performance to 85 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully characterized for cross section and magnitude
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO9001, J-STD-001 and IPC-A-610
- Designed in line with MIL-HDBK-1547 derating
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -35° C to +85° C, Vin= +100V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.