The VSC30-2800D Series is a commercial off the shelf DC-DC converter designed for the ‘New Space’ market. Performance is guaranteed through the use of radiation lot acceptance tested (RLAT) components. Our proprietary packaging creates a dual side heatsinking option with very low outgassing.
Radiation tested to 42 MeV/mg/cm2 and guaranteed to 30 MeV/mg/cm2 for SEE and tested to 40 krad(Si) and guaranteed to 30 krad(Si) for TID in accordance with VPT’s inhouse radiation hardness assurance (RHA) plan.
The VSC30-2800D Series are designed for smaller satellites in low earth orbits (LEO), launch vehicles, and NASA Class D missions where the balance of cost and guaranteed performance is critical.
- Output Voltage +5 V, +12 V, +15 V
- Wide input voltage range: 15 V to 50 V plus 80 V transient
- Continuous operation over full military temperature range of-55 °C to +100 °C with no power derating
- Very low output noise
- No use of optoisolators
- Undervoltage lockout
- Current limit protection / short circuit protection
- Guaranteed TID performance to 30 krad(Si) including LDR
- SEE performance to 30 MeV/mg/cm2. Transients are fully analyzed for cross-section and magnitude
Compliances and Certifications:
- Manufactured in a facility certified to ISO9001, J-STD-001, and IPC-A-610
For complete specifications, please see the official datasheet.
To provide you with the most accurate data for the actual performance of this product once deployed, please note that the electrical performance data provided below is at Tcase = -55° C to 100° C, Vin= +28V +-5%, full load, unless otherwise specified.