SynQor's Military AC Phase/Frequency Changer units are designed for the extreme environmental and demanding electrical conditions of Military/Aerospace applications. SynQor's MAC incorporates field proven high efficiency designs and rugged packaging technologies. This MAC will accept a 3-Phase AC input and change it to a well-conditioned Single-Phase AC output using a two-stage DC link isolated topology. It is designed and manufactured in SynQor's USA facilities to comply with a wide range of military standards. Options include a selection of output voltage amplitudes, frequencies and an electronic breaker on the AC output to permit fault-tolerant parallel operation for higher power and/or N+M redundant systems.
- Sealed, weather-proof, shock-proof construction
- Two-stage, DC link isolated topology
- 4000 W (5000 VA) output power
- Full power operation: -40°C to +55°C
- 3-Phase 360-528 Vrms L-L 3-wire input
- 47-65 Hz input range
- Pure sinusoidal AC output voltage
- Handles 0.0—1.0 power factor loads and non-linear loads
- Up to 32 units can be combined for higher power, voltage or a 3-Phase AC output
- Up to 32 units can be combined to form a higher power fault-tolerant, glitch-free system, perhaps with N+M redundancy, by ordering with the "AC Output Electronic Breaker" option and the appropriate configuration cable
- User I/O and Configuration signal ports
- Battle Mode for over-temperature events
- 1U high rack mount unit (17.00"W x 22.42"D x 1.73"H)
- Low weight: 33 lbs.
- Designed to meet military standards
Click here for more information.