Elma's premier E33 and E37 rotary shaft encoders offer even more turning torque and push-button force choices - customers can select just the right combination of desired actuation feels for their application.
The all-metal construction insures the highest reliability over the encoders' long lifetimes. Designed to optimize tactile feedback and prevent unintended actuations, these expanded force offerings benefit applications in automation, communications, avionics, instrumentation and medical devices.
As always, Elma's exclusive Swiss Click Indexing System™ ensures consistent turning torque over the encoder's rated lifetime.
- Standard resolutions of 16 or 32 detents
- With or without integrated push button
- Excellent indexing feel across entire switching torque range: 0.5 to 4.5 Ncm
- Superior range of push-button forces, from 3N to 14N
- Operating temperature range: -40°C to +85°C
- MIL-STD-202G vibration test compliant
- Various options and customization, see datasheet for other types/options
Save time by letting Elma supply a complete solution. Elma provides valuable custom interface solutions, such as PCB assemblies and cabling solutions.
For access to our full line of rotary shaft encoders, click here.