ALEXANDRIA, Va., - Defense Strategies Institute will present the sixth-annual Joint C2 Summit in Alexandria, Va., May 25 and 26 at the Mary M. Gates Learning Center.
The event - formerly known as the Joint Networks Summit - will bring together stakeholders like the DoD, Military Services, Allied Nations, Industry, & Academia to focus on evolving current command and control systems for joint multi / all domain operations with a focus on the people, processes, authorities and technologies needed to field a meaningful and robust unified network supporting the future of C2 in a data-dependent and data-saturated world.
Topics covered include:
- Priorities for evolving network transport, data management and hosting and ensuring spectrum access so that data arrives in the right place, at the right time, in the right format
- Building standards-based security architectures on Zero-Trust principles
- Deciding how and where to utilize AI /ML capabilities: at what level do you integrate to aide decision making
- Developing more robust, unified joint processes and standards for how the services build new capabilities that are inherently meshed. How might the JROC best support?
- Increasing integration and current priorities for the IC and NATO towards more robust and interoperable C2 capabilities
- Organizing and designing a Unified Resilient Network, advancing ABMS capabilities and current activities with improving C2 in Distributed Maritime Operations that aligns with the people, process, and organizational frameworks of contested C2 in MDO
- JADC2 evolving strategy, priorities and timelines: developing a fundamental platform, identity control access management, zero-trust cybersecurity and data transport capabilities.
- Determining the correct C2 relationships for space operations
- Training the Command and Control Warfighting Function of the Future: Mastering the Art and Science of C2 in the Digital Age.
Speakers include Vice Chief of Staff of the U.S. Air Force Gen. David Allvin, commander of the second fleet and commander Joint Forces Command Network Norfolk VADM Daniel Dwyer of the U.S. Navy, the principal director of DCIO C3, OSD, Kevin Mulvihill, plus many more experts.
Military & Aerospace Electronics is a media partner for this event. For more information or to register, please visit https://jointnetworks.dsigroup.org/.