Extreme Engineering Solutions ships Intel Corei7 XMC module
MIDDLETON, Wis. 20 March 2010. Extreme Engineering Solutions, Inc. (X-ES) announces availability of the XPedite7302, an XMC module featuring the Intel Core i7 processor and SecureCOTS.
Posted by John McHale
With its SecureCOTS capabilities, the XPedite7302 can provide data encryption and decryption and enables developers to address a program's protection requirements.
In addition to the SecureCOTS capabilities, the XPedite7302 features:
- Intel Core i7 processor operating at 2.00/1.06 GHz;
- 8 gigabytes DDR3-1066 ECC SDRAM in two channels;
- 8 megabytes SPI NOR boot and 256 MB parallel NOR flash;
- one x4 PCI Express link and four x1 PCI Express links;
- Gigabit Ethernet port; and
- two serial ports.
Configurable as either air-cooled or conduction-cooled, the XPedite7302 is designed to meet a wide range of environmental requirements. Wind River VxWorks and Linux Board Support Packages (BSPs) also are available.