Excessive shock and vibration is common in computing platforms deployed in harsh environments and critical systems need to operate in high temperature environments where there is limited or no airflow.
Elma's SureLock card retainers help solve both problems.
- These multi-segment, precision aluminum devices mount directly to the card edge or a conduction cooling clamshell assembly
- Screw actuated adjustment ensures secure and consistent contact with the insertion slot
- Secure mechanical retention in high shock and vibe applications
- Maximum conductive heat transfer from the board components to the system side walls
- Multiple configurations, mounting options, surface treatments and customization
Cost effective solutions in your hands in much less time than you think.
- No set up charges for standard items
- Competitive pricing
- Short lead times with continuously maintained inventory levels
- DFARS compliance on request
Check out our SureLock Brochure, Technical Note and Datasheet for a complete description of feature sets, testing and application uses.
Ordering SureLocks is easy. Just visit buy.elma.com to register your new e-commerce customer account.