Specify Harwin’s M300 range of 3.00mm pitch connectors for high reliability and performance. Board mount connectors, crimp cable connectors and ready-made cable assemblies save space and weight on the PCB while maximizing power. Ideal for applications that encounter harsh environments when failure is not an option. Features a 4-fingered beryllium copper and gold-plated female contact that offers high electrical performance and sustained mechanical durability.
Achieve a compact power connection with up to 10A per contact, giving you a lightweight robust solution with a proven track record under extreme conditions. Attain the highest operating temperature of Harwin’s connector offering with the M300 range which withstands -65°C to + 175°C. Future-proof your designs with halogen-free, RoHS compliant materials and low outgassing levels. Guard against vibration and shock with fitted stainless steel jackscrews. The cable housings have a low-profile potting wall to allow for back-potting - this provides additional strain relief and some sealing.
- 10A per contact electrically loaded (5A with 22AWG)
- Beryllium copper and gold plated 4-finger contact design to maintain electrical continuity
- Withstands 100G shock for 6ms and 10G vibration for 9hrs
- Operating temperature range: -65°C to +175°C
- 1000 mating cycles durability
- Fully shrouded and polarized to prevent mis-mating
- Working Voltage: 600V AC/DC
- UL94V-0 Rated
- Proven history in military and aerospace applications
- Ideal for COTS applications
- Low outgassing properties meet ESA requirements
- Insulation resistance: 100 MΩ min. at 100V DC
- Contact resistance: 6 mΩ max
- Throughboard or crimp termination for all variations of board-to-board, cable-to-board or cable-to-cable