The RedKite-I sensor system provides the same great capability as our RedKite pod system, but configured specifically for the payload bay of the Insitu Integrator. RedKite-I monitors a city-sized area in real-time, simultaneously detecting and tracking multiple, geographically dispersed targets while also recording events for later analysis. While in the air, RedKite-I processes and stores up to eight hours of geo-tagged WAMI imagery. Sensor operators can quickly access live or recorded data—establishing connections and relationships between persons of interest that would not otherwise be detected.
RedKite’s features include:
• Ultra-lightweight – less than 25 lbs
• Coverage of an area up to four kilometers in diameter
• Resolution optimized to track vehicles and detect moving dismounts
• Onboard storage of up to eight hours of mission data
• Advanced internal and external data processing options
• Streaming video windows to support multiple sensor operators at once
• Imagery that can be transmitted to handheld devices
• User-defined “watchboxes” to provided sensor operators automated detection alerts
Redkite-I is an official product offering in the Insitu catalog for U.S. and international customers of the Integrator UAS, bringing a WAMI capability to a variety of military, homeland security, and public safety missions.
Mission sets include:
• Force protection
• Tactical-level persistent surveillance
• Route reconnaissance and overwatch
• Border security
• Aerial patrol
• Suspect tracking
For more information, visit www.logos-technologies.com/products-services.