With a product line of over 3,000 formulations, Master Bond has been supplying aerospace and defense manufacturers with custom formulated compounds for structural bonding and a variety of electronic applications. Master Bond's mission is to develop cutting edge adhesives, sealants, coatings and potting/encapsulation systems utilizing advanced technology for challenging applications.
High Performance Adhesives, Sealants & Coatings
Our expansive line of epoxies, silicones, UV curable and LED curable systems feature superior performance properties even in extreme conditions including:
- High/low temperature resistance
- Electrical conductivity/insulation
- Thermal conductivity
- High/low viscosity
- Flexibility and toughness
- Chemical resistance
- Optical clarity
Our products feature superior long-term durability. They are used in a variety of industries and are designed to meet stringent industry standards and are certified for:
- NASA low outgassing
- Federal Aviation Regulations 25.853(a) for flame retardancy
- UL 94V-0 and UL94V-1
- UL 1203 for Explosion-Proof and Dust- Ignition-Proof Electrical Equipment for Use in Hazardous (Classified) Locations
- U.S. MIL-STD 883J (Section 3.5.3) for thermal stability
- U.S. MIL-STD 810G (Method 508.7) for fungus resistance.
- Airbus testing for flame retardancy, smoke emission and toxicity
- Boeing standards for low smoke and toxicity
Outstanding Customer Support
Master Bond makes customer support a fundamental priority in the adhesive selection process. Our technical specialists have decades of experience and will work with you, one-on-one, from the design, prototyping and manufacturing stages of your application.